Multifunctional Drill Medical Drill Electric surgical bone saw Orthopedic Surgical Power Drill
>> What is the detail of our surgical power drill?
1. Main frame is made of stainless steel, durable, long working hours, the accessories can be selected freely for different operation.
2. Quick chuck: Imported chuck ensures outstanding performance during operation.
3. Sternum saw: Both 360° rotating head and blade guard can protect soft tissue around sternum.
4. Craniotomy mill: 40000r.p.m rate ensures fast, efficient and safe process in craniotomy.
5. Oscillating saw: 360°rotating head can be applied to any surgical area. Wrench-free device allows easy, fast and safe loading and unloading blades.
6. Reamer: Hi-torque, ideal for acetabulum or medullary operation, available to various mills.
7. Wire and pin chuck: A canula with diameter 4.0mm applies to various intramedullary pin or kirschner pin fixing operation easily and conveniently.
8. Cranial drill: Auto-pause after perforation ensures safety in neurosurgery.
9. Highest quality
10. Perfect ergonomic design.
11. Applicable to different kinds of surgery options.
>> What is the technical data of our surgical bone saw?
Charger input voltage AC220V/50HZ
Unit rise in temperature < 25°
Frequency > 15000rpm
Speed (drill) >600rpm
Speed (acetabulum burnishing drill) >130rpm
Torque (quick chuck) >7500G/C
Torque (reamer) >33000G/C
Torque (HOLLOW DRILL) > 11200G/C
>> What is the standard configuration of our orthopedic bone saw?
|6||Craniotomy drill (auto-pause)||1|
|8||Acetabulum burnishing drill||1|
|11||Aluminum carrying box||1|
Note: you can choose any part or all of them.
>> More pictures